The Spacecode Cabinet (V3370.1D) is an innovative RFID storage and management system for high-value medical devices for cardiac, radiology and surgical departments. Find items immediately using ‘pick to light’. Automate invoicing and refurbishment.
The Spacecode Cabinet (V3370.1D) securely stores and automatically tracks medical devices, using unique RFID technology, from the point of distribution
to the point of implant. As soon as a clinical procedure is “closed” the invoicing and refurbishment process can be fully automated and paperless – for the
hospital and the supplier.
The “pick to light” feature enables instant identification of required devices and optimization of patient care. Only authorized users can gain access the cabinet electronically via an ID card or biometric fingerprint and records are created of who accessed it, when they accessed it, what was put in or taken out, and where the transaction occurred.
The Spacecode Cabinet’s unique RFID technology provides real-time product visibility, workflow automation and efficiency while reducing labor costs
and manual errors.
• ‘Pick to Light’ feature with Spacecode RFID/LED tag (positioned
vertically at the back of item)
• 1D Scanning (all products positioned vertically)
• Ability to full automate invoicing and refurbishment process for
hospital and the supplier
• RFID Access Card Reader
• 100% tag reading accuracy not affected by metal or liquids
• 24/7 inventory track-and-trace from anywhere
• Instantly visibility of available items
• Cased in Premium Grade Galvanize Steel (rust proof) with wheels
• Glass door for ease of viewing