Spacecode Rack for RFID Inventory Management
The Spacecode Rack provides intelligent RFID powered storage and automated 24/7 track-and-trace monitoring for long standing or hanging products such as ablation catheters, AAA grafts or guiding catheters.
‘Pick to Light’ tags facilitate instant identification of required items. Simplifies provisioning, invoicing and avoids stock shortages.
The Spacecode Rack (V3200) is the ideal RFID solution for storing and tracking high value long standing or hanging products medical devices in any orientation,
allowing clear and quick identification of the devices irrespective of how they are placed inside the cabinet.
The revolutionary LED “pick to light” feature instantly identifies required items in the Spacecode Rack, saving staff precious time on manual searches, protecting against oversights and enabling personnel to find the exact device they are looking for, at the exact moment it is required.
The Spacecode Rack facilitates efficient workflows, maximizes inventory control, optimized patient care and reduces overhead costs. When a stent or
catheter is used in a procedure, it is linked to the patient and the system can be set up for automatic reordering to maintain consistent inventory.
The result is zero manual errors, stock loss and shortages. It can only be opened by authorized personnel via RFID access control and constantly records
exactly who accessed it, when it was accessed, what was put in or taken out and where the transaction occurred.
• LED “pick to light” feature for instant identification of items
• Real-time product visibility, workflow automation and inventory
• 100% tag reading accuracy with products placed on racks and base
• Well-defined read range – no stray reads
• Easy to use and simple workflow integration
• Automated inventory tracking can be viewed using a tablet, cell
phone or PC
• Cased in Premium Grade Galvanized Steel (rust proof)
• Glass Door